Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Description:||AMR Water Meter||Output:||Wired Mbus|
|Diameter:||1/2" - 1-1/2"||Connect:||Thread|
|House Material:||Ductile Iron||Valve Control:||Optional|
|R Value:||80 / 100 / 125 / 160||Register:||Dry Dial|
AMR smart water metering by multi jet water meter and wired Mbus transmit DN15-DN300
Our advanced residential water meters LXSG-FX. It features electronic sensing of rotor speed, and remote readable by wired Mbus. All these features make the meter a building block for 'smart metering' measurement.
The multi-jet water meter operates on the velocity principle where water enters the measuring chamber through a number of ports and drives a rotor. The velocity of the rotor is proportional to the flow. Available in sizes 15mm to 40mm with nominal flow rates of Qn 1.5m3/h to Qn 10m3/h
1.Totally sealed design, waterproof.
2. Automatically memorize the wheel code position and no need initiation.
3. Avoiding external strong magnetic attack, high performance of anti-interference.
4. Effectively solve the phenomenon of reversing and hammering.
5. Adopting M-BUS communication port, which with long distance communication.
6. No need power supply for daily work.
7. With remote valve control function that can stop water supply remotely.
The basic water meter Features:
Water meter operate condition:
Maximum Permissible Error:
(1) Between qt (included) and qs is ±2%;
(2) Between qmin and qt (excluded) is ±5%.
|Overload Flowrate (Q4)||3.125 m³/h||5 m³/h||7.875 m³/h|
|Permanent Flowrate (Q3)||2.5 m³/h||4 m³/h||6.3 m³/h|
|Transitional Flowrate (Q2)||0.05 m³ /h||0.08 m³/h||0.126 m³/h|
|Minimum Flowrate (Q1)||0.0313 m³/h||0.05 m³/h||0.0788 m³/h|
|Measurement Range (Q3/Q1)||80|
|Flow Section Sensitivity Level||U10, D5|
|Climate and Mechanical Environment Safety Level||B|