Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||AMR Water Meter||Communication:||Wired Mbus|
|Size:||1/2" - 1-1/2"||Connect:||Thread|
|House Material:||Ductile Iron||Valve Control:||Optional|
|R Value:||80 / 100 / 125 / 160||Register:||Dry Dial|
Residential water meter with AMR reading by wired Mbus, optional built in valve, PN16
The AMR water meters and heat meters are widely used in municipal utilities companies and water suppliers. Our multi-jet turbine meters are designed for situations where a wide flow range must be covered. Quick responsiveness, even at low flow rates, combined with power reserves for high flow rates makes this meter model the ideal partner for service connections in water supply.
The remote reading multi jet water meter, is with pulse emitter, through automatic meter reading system consists of M-BUS water meter, collector, concentrator and management software.
1. Basic communication device: M-BUS collector and measurement meter transmit data by M-BUS line with 4 channels, and can connect the meter according to any topological structure. Build in backup battery, could works for 48 hours normally, and the data can be saved for 10 years if power is cut off.
2. Relay communication: Middle layer communication means the communication between the concentrator and collector. This communication is by wireless RF way, no need of communication line. The wireless communication distance between the concentrator and collector can be about 3km at open environment.
3. Upper transfer communication: Communication methods indicate below can be selected between concentrator and management center.
(a) GPRS Communication Mode
(b)Telephone Line Communication Mode
(c) RS232 Communication Mode
(d) Ethernet Communication Mode
1.Totally sealed design, waterproof.
2. Automatically memorize the wheel code position and no need initiation.
3. Avoiding external strong magnetic attack, high performance of anti-interference.
4. Effectively solve the phenomenon of reversing and hammering.
5. Adopting M-BUS communication port, which with long distance communication.
6. No need power supply for daily work.
7. With remote valve control function that can stop water supply remotely.
The basic water meter Features:
Water meter operate condition:
Maximum Permissible Error:
(1) Between qt (included) and qs is ±2%;
(2) Between qmin and qt (excluded) is ±5%.
|Overload Flowrate (Q4)||3.125 m³/h||5 m³/h||7.875 m³/h|
|Permanent Flowrate (Q3)||2.5 m³/h||4 m³/h||6.3 m³/h|
|Transitional Flowrate (Q2)||0.05 m³ /h||0.08 m³/h||0.126 m³/h|
|Minimum Flowrate (Q1)||0.0313 m³/h||0.05 m³/h||0.0788 m³/h|
|Measurement Range (Q3/Q1)||80|
|Flow Section Sensitivity Level||U10, D5|
|Climate and Mechanical Environment Safety Level||B|