Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||AMR Woltman Water Meter||System:||Wireless Lora / GPRS|
|Size:||DN50 -2 Inch||Connect:||Flange|
|House Material:||Ductile Iron||Valve Control:||Optional|
|R Value:||80 / 100 / 125 / 160||Register:||Dry Dial|
Large size DN50 and above AMR water meter, photo electric reading, Communication wired Mbus, DN15-25 mm
Industrial and commercial water supply, volumetric water flow metering and automatic meter reading for utility, irrigation.
How to use
This wired M-BUS water meter system consists of M-BUS water meter, collector, concentrator and management software.
1. Basic communication device: M-BUS collector and measurement meter transmit data by M-BUS line with 4 channels, and can connect the meter according to any topological structure. Build in backup battery, could works for 48 hours normally, and the data can be saved for 10 years if power is cut off.
2. Relay communication: Middle layer communication means the communication between the concentrator and collector. This communication is by wireless RF way, no need of communication line. The wireless communication distance between the concentrator and collector can be about 3km at open environment.
3. Upper transfer communication: Communication methods indicate below can be selected between concentrator and management center.
(a) GPRS Communication Mode
(b)Telephone Line Communication Mode
(c) RS232 Communication Mode
(d) Ethernet Communication Mode
1.Totally sealed design, waterproof.
2. Automatically memorize the wheel code position and no need initiation.
3. Avoiding external strong magnetic attack, high performance of anti-interference.
4. Effectively solve the phenomenon of reversing and hammering.
5. Adopting M-BUS communication port, which with long distance communication.
6. No need power supply for daily work.
7. With remote valve control function that can stop water supply remotely.
The basic water meter Features:
Water meter operate condition:
Maximum Permissible Error:
(1) Between qt (included) and qs is ±2%;
(2) Between qmin and qt (excluded) is ±5%.
|Overload Flowrate (Q4)||3.125 m³/h||5 m³/h||7.875 m³/h|
|Permanent Flowrate (Q3)||2.5 m³/h||4 m³/h||6.3 m³/h|
|Transitional Flowrate (Q2)||0.05 m³ /h||0.08 m³/h||0.126 m³/h|
|Minimum Flowrate (Q1)||0.0313 m³/h||0.05 m³/h||0.0788 m³/h|
|Measurement Range (Q3/Q1)||80|
|Flow Section Sensitivity Level||U10, D5|
|Climate and Mechanical Environment Safety Level||B|